Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
One moment everything may seem fine, when suddenly you’re involved in a serious collision. Most people have one thing on their mind after a car accident--their car! However, it’s important to remember that you and your injuries come first. A visit to a chiropractor should always follow an auto injury, as chiropractors are specialists in damage to soft and hard tissue.
How Can a Chiropractor Help Me After My Auto Accident?
Chiropractors are able to treat neck and back injuries associated with auto accidents. Many times, individuals who have been injured in a car accident experience such intense muscle pain and stiffness that they simply cannot function normally. When left untreated, this discomfort can be a serious issue.
After an auto accident, some individuals experience indicators of whiplash injuries right away, such as blurred vision, headaches, shoulder pain, dizziness, reduced range of motion and arm pain. Whiplash can also result in minor back injuries, muscle injuries, ligament problems, and disc damage. Other individuals may be injured and feel nothing at all.
Treating pain or whiplash should never be secondary to bringing your car at the mechanic or working with your insurance company. If you’ve had an auto accident recently, your first priority should be taking the initiative to visit your chiropractor!
We begin with a thorough examination and assessment your areas of concern, as well careful consideration of your health history. We are trained in X-ray techniques and, in order to make an accurate diagnosis, may take X-rays of your back and neck. Only after this initial examination will we offer a recommended course of treatment. Based on the analysis of your initial examination, your treatment could consist of chiropractic adjustments, therapies, therapeutic massage, disc decompression, nutritional counseling and rehabilitation.
Your back is one of the most important parts of your body – when it’s in pain, it can be debilitating and frustrating. We understand the importance of getting you back to a place without pain, and we are thrilled to offer many different aspects of chiropractic care. Please take a moment to review our website and get to know our incredible team of health professionals. Read through our frequently asked questions for more information, or contact us today to speak with one of our staff members. We are more than happy to answer any and all questions or concerns you have about our business, our practice or chiropractic care in general.
Please see below for some interesting facts regarding chiropractic care!
- Chiropractic care is the No. 1 choice in alternative healthcare
- 85 percent of Americans will suffer incapacitating low back pain in their lifetime
- 40 percent of Americans with back pain lasting more than two weeks will go to a chiropractor
- 6.8 percent of the population suffers from back pain at any given time
- Chiropractic care is the second largest primary health care provider in the Western world
WebMD reported on a study of research data over a four-year period taken from nearly 2 million patients – 700,000 patients were on a health care plan that included chiropractic care compared to 1 million patients on a health care plan that did NOT include chiropractic care. After following 1.7 million patients for four years, the results showed:
- Chiropractic cut the cost of treating back pain by 28 percent compared to those who did not have chiropractic care
- Back surgeries were reduced by 32 percent - that is nearly one in every three people
- One third fewer surgeries were performed, which reduced hospitalization by 41 percent
- This study reported on Web MD found the satisfaction rate with chiropractic care to be 95 percent
We are located in the Metro Medic Walk-In Urgent Care Office.